Cancel My Account
Start a new topic

VIP

I gifted my friend VIP her name in rlc is TitusClaysMommy I spent the $20 to purchace vip for her but she is still green and she has even reloaded client. What can we do?

6 people have this question

Hy Michelle 

write about your problem on email at support@redlightcenter.com they will help you.

Good luck!

How do i pay for vip using my rays

I want to cancel my automatic payments coming out of my bank account, as I have no job to pay the membership for now. How can I reset it that I pay as I go.

1 person likes this

Thanks Red_Poison  but I want to stop automatic payments coming out of my account. Not cancel the account all together.  :) I want to have the choice of being green or not. As I am out of work and want the choice of paying membership for the month or not.  TY anyway

I just want to know how to cancel my vip subscription.

1 person likes this

can u re-send the link please:)

thank you

how do go bout report someone

to report someone, email worldops@redlightcenter.com 

having trouble buying more rays

1 person likes this

I CANT BUY RAYS AS OF 3 DAYS AGO EITHER!!!!    WHAT IS GOING ON?

if you're not VIP/UVIP you can't buy rays... Having said that, If you ARE VIP/UVIP and are having issues purchasing Rays... Try clearing your browser cache, then boot your computer. If that doesn't fix it create a ticket by clicking the button in the upper right corner of this page.

i reported someone on here while back they tryed hack my computer and world oops treated my complaint as a joke.

the person is still playing on this site i guess it is beacuse she part of a huge club here a spends lots money. i even

quoted them one of rlc own rules about trying to obtain peoples personal info but even that the took as a joke. well

had my say have fun everyone

I keep getting messages about VIP and rays. Because I asked how i stop monthly payments automatic coming out of my bank. ( Apart from going to the bank and putting a stop to it myself. ) I still want to have my membership to RLC. But some months I don't use it. But so far I haven't been able to get the correct answer for this. Not sure why not.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment