Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic

harrassment by other members

how do u file a complaint about another member harassing you?

1 person has this problem

it seems i come on here.....and every time its the same thing...tranny this, tranny that........and "it" and several other things........and i defgend myself in a playful way.......no harm intended.....but yet...im reported...and banned for days........and you say..send us screen shots of said abuse..........im sorry...but im not standing here with a cam.....im no snitch..........and i prefere to handle trols like this myself.........but these trolls have YOUR mod staff fooled......and you listen to them........i dont see any of them uvip.......or uv business.........  but im banned????  if this is how it is????  im sorry....im gonna clean your house.....welcome to the 104th x-wing fighter squad..........

im tired of your trolls you alolw to hang in transport, hindering MY...well payed experience...............

I forgot to add, that im now banned for aledgidly making homophobic slurs...Ive asked to se this evidence that is being used to ban me for 7 dayss.....If by some chance i did say something, i can bet its being taken out of context and twisted aroiund.....but i still havent recieved any responce from this staff member who banned me...IF  they can use said evidence to ban me, then i believe its only fair to show me it....but as i stated....i know i didnt say anything to begin with...hell....im gay!!!   lmfao!!!  well, not gay..but trans...but i just wanted to clarify why i posted this......have a nice day....:)

never mind ill behave

JAMAS ENTENDERE, QUE UN MIEMBRO QUE HABITUALMENTE SIEMPRE ESTA MOLESTANDO COSNTANTEMENTE, E INCLUSO INSULTANDO Y HABLANDO MAL, CON UN COMPORTAMIENTO PERVERSO Y RETORCIDO, NO TEMEN MEDIDAS LOS MODERADORES, Y SIGA HACIENDO LO QUE LE DA LA GANA AMARGANDO A TODO LO QUE ENTRAMOS A TRANSPORT. POR FAVOR RUEGO SE ESTA NOTICACION LLEGA A LEERLA ALQUIEN CON AUTORIDAD EN EL MUNDO VIRTUAL DE UTER ACTUE CON CONTUNDENCIA Y LO BANEE DEFINITIVAMENTE DEL CHAT

SU NOMBRE ES      TRANCOOOOSS  . 

GRACIAS 

they will jsut tell you to iggy them if they're not breaking any rules

hah!  7 days for usen slurs  an I get total banishment  for something I don't know    . rlc wont tell  why or discuss  it  an this agent Shannon   writes back dismisses  me  .. your avatar is banned  indefnetly  ..  this chat closed  .. wheres the justice in that ?

Yup brut I got banned same day you did and we did t do a tho g there must be a way to lawyer up
Login or Signup to post a comment