Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic

I want all my accounts deleted ASAP

I've had some issue on uthverse and I've disabled all my accounts profiles and I want to delete chole Vassar , kinyto2, Qn Conrina STR as well. My husband is going to use his. And be green. This way my problem is solved and I want get charged anymore. Christonya hudgins

1 person likes this idea

if you have an email from anyone from the site , on that page on a corner it has unsubscribe account, maybe that will delete all of your accounts :) try it first honey and be happy :)

Bonjour comment faire pour recupré un compte bannie 

I want to cancel membership It was supposed to be free but I was charged and had VIP I have requested multiple times to remove VIP and to cancel my membership but no reply I went to my bank and utherverse had taken $30.00 out of my account so I had to lock my account and block any further money from being taken by them . I have looked and read and no where have I found downgrade ,Cancel membership nor where I can close my account I feel trapped into this with no way out if anyone knows how I can get everything canceled , closed and removed please tell me how 

Login or Signup to post a comment