Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic
Solved

I want to delete my account as soon as possible

I am trying to delete my account with utherverse.com. My user name is ghostlilly and I would like my photos and account delete from the system as soon as possible. I thought I had closed this years ago but I popped up in the email recently.

23 people have this problem

I want to delete all my accounts? as soon as possible.

Someone please delete my account.  I no longer want to be in RLC.  

1 person likes this
Please delete my account under bbwvirginsub and send me an email confirmation.

1 person likes this
Please delete the entire contents of my profile, love_lacey_x I would like an email confirmation to the that accounts email when this has happened, and I will be checking back regularly until someone does this or posts a way for me to do this.
I will only be checking back to see if account is still active, I will not be using it. It has literally been inactive for 8 years minimum, I have a life I don’t need this stuff being a pain to delete. Please step up your customer service. Love_lacey_x please delete that profile please
I FIGURED IT OUT EVERYONE!!! I got my account deleted between the times of posting those comments and posting this one. Phew. Follow the instructions in these screenshots I took, also located under faqs under the account changes heading. Have a great evening!
Go straight to the utherverse URL and it fixes everything so simply and quickly and now no more hassles from this site hopefully. Follow the pink and green arrow

why wont any one answer me delete my count or tell me how damn is it that hard to reply my god

Login or Signup to post a comment