Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic

VIP

I gifted my friend VIP her name in rlc is TitusClaysMommy I spent the $20 to purchace vip for her but she is still green and she has even reloaded client. What can we do?

1 person has this question

Hy Michelle 

write about your problem on email at support@redlightcenter.com they will help you.

Good luck!

How do i pay for vip using my rays

I want to cancel my automatic payments coming out of my bank account, as I have no job to pay the membership for now. How can I reset it that I pay as I go.

1 person likes this

Thanks Red_Poison  but I want to stop automatic payments coming out of my account. Not cancel the account all together.  :) I want to have the choice of being green or not. As I am out of work and want the choice of paying membership for the month or not.  TY anyway

I just want to know how to cancel my vip subscription.

1 person likes this

can u re-send the link please:)

thank you

how do go bout report someone

to report someone, email worldops@redlightcenter.com 

having trouble buying more rays

1 person likes this

I CANT BUY RAYS AS OF 3 DAYS AGO EITHER!!!!    WHAT IS GOING ON?

if you're not VIP/UVIP you can't buy rays... Having said that, If you ARE VIP/UVIP and are having issues purchasing Rays... Try clearing your browser cache, then boot your computer. If that doesn't fix it create a ticket by clicking the button in the upper right corner of this page.

i reported someone on here while back they tryed hack my computer and world oops treated my complaint as a joke.

the person is still playing on this site i guess it is beacuse she part of a huge club here a spends lots money. i even

quoted them one of rlc own rules about trying to obtain peoples personal info but even that the took as a joke. well

had my say have fun everyone

I keep getting messages about VIP and rays. Because I asked how i stop monthly payments automatic coming out of my bank. ( Apart from going to the bank and putting a stop to it myself. ) I still want to have my membership to RLC. But some months I don't use it. But so far I haven't been able to get the correct answer for this. Not sure why not.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment