Bareback Bordello hosts several doors that are available to license for WGs only. Licensing doors is a great way to increase the flow of members to revenue generating regions as well as increase brand visibility.
Doors in Bareback Bordello should lead to WG-friendly regions or private bedrooms only.
If you have questions or concerns about your WG door, please open a ticket with WG Support
To learn more about licensing doors in other regions, please visit the Licensing Doors article.
Placing a Bid
Available doors will have a sign that says ‘INSTANT DOOR LICENSING’ or ‘DOOR AUCTION In progress’. Click the sign to access the door menu, which shows the following:
- The name of the door: If you're licensing multiple doors, knowing the name of each door will make them easy to manage
- The license fee and duration: Doors come in a variety of prices, and may have license periods of anywhere from a day to a year
- The time left before the auction ends: If the door is up for auction, there will probably be a long enough auction period to let multiple people enter bids. IF the door has a fixed price, this time will be shorter so the first offer can be accepted.
- The bid entry form: where you bid!
- Click on the ‘INSTANT DOOR LICENSING’ or ‘DOOR AUCTION In progress’ sign to get started
- Enter the VWW link for your region. Please note that you may only submit regions you own
- Enter the URL of the image you’d like to use on your door (optional, and you can change this later)
- Check the box to agree with the Terms of Service
- Click ‘Place bid’ to enter your bid
Once you’ve entered your bid, the license fee will be placed in escrow. This means that the funds will be removed from your account and placed in holding until the bid is either accepted or rejected. If your bid is accepted, the funds will go to the license fee and the door will become yours. If your bid is rejected, the funds will be returned to your account automatically.
You can view your licensed doors by visiting your Social Center page and clicking the following tabs: Property>Doors>Licensed Doors
Editing Door Settings
Your licensed doors can be found by visiting your Social Center page and clicking the following tabs: Property>Doors>Licensed Doors. Click ‘Manage’ to edit a door’s settings.
- To change the door’s custom texture, simply paste the image link in the ‘Door Texture’ box then click ‘Update’
- To cancel a recurring license, click ‘Cancel’ next to your license’s expiry date. Your door will remain licensed to you until the license’s expiry date, at which point the door will become available for bidding again.
Custom deco is not permitted in Bareback Bordello. You may upload an image to your door, but decorators are not permitted to deco in Bareback Bordello.