Your pin is a code that protects your hard-earned Rays, much the same as a pin would protect your bank account when you use a debit card. Your PIN must be a minimum of 4 characters. You will create one upon signing into the Social Center website for the first time, and you will need to enter that pin every time you make a transaction with Rays, be it on the Marketplace, buying a Gift, or anything else.
If you lose this pin, we can reset it for you, but for security reasons, we will need to have you verify something before we can reset a pin for you. If you find you need your pin reset, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we’ll be glad to help:
- If you are currently a paying VIP member, please verify the first and last name attached to your payment.
- If you are currently VIP because someone gifted you VIP membership, please verify the name on the ID used to age verify with us to activate the Gift.
- If you are a Basic member you cannot transfer Rays, therefore there is no need to have a pin reset. If you would like the pin reset nonetheless, and you have not age verified or paid in the past, then you will need to age verify with us now. To do so, upload a scan or a digital photo of your Government issued ID to www.redlightcenter.com/ID and let us know in an email that you wish to
have a pin reset along with the upload, and we’ll be happy to assist.
To update the password on your account please log into your profile and follow the steps below:
- Go to the Profile tab, then the Account Info sub-tab
- Under Change Your Password, enter your current password
- Enter your new password, then re-type it in the Re-Type field
- Click Change Password
To update the email address on your account please log in to your profile and follow the steps below:
- Go to the Profile tab, then the Account Info sub-tab
- Under Change Your Email Address, enter the new email
- Click the Change Email Address button
- You will be sent two emails, one to the new address and one to the original. You will have to click on both of these emails for the email address change to take effect.
Cancel/Downgrade Your Subscription
You can downgrade from UVIP or VIP to a basic account anytime without cancelling your account. The best way to do this is to email email@example.com. A support team member will walk you through the steps and take care of downgrading your account for you. If you paid by credit card, you can also cancel your VIP subscription via CCBill. Their contact information is 1-888-736-6474 by phone, or online at support.ccbill.com
You can also visit http://www.utherverse.com/net/cancel.aspx to cancel your subscription, provided you subscribed through CCBill
Cancel Your Account
If you are currently a paying VIP or UVIP member, you will need to downgrade back to a basic/free membership so you do not get charged any longer. Once downgraded, you can cancel your account fully, but you will be forgoing any remaining VIP time by doing so.
Cancelling your account will remove it from RLC entirely. You will not be able to recover your account. If you are at all unsure that this is what you want to do, you can always keep your account open with an unpaid membership until you're ready to return.
To cancel your account completely, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. A support team member will walk you through the steps and take care of downgrading your account for you.
You can also visit http://www.utherverse.com/net/cancel.aspx to cancel your account. If you have an active subscription, you can use this page to cancel it first, then visit the page again to cancel your account.
We may ask to prove that you are of legal age to be a participant in the site at any time, as we must ensure that no minors or under-aged persons are accessing our unique community, or the adult content within.
If you are not being billed on a credit card, and want to access VIP content, either through a Gift, a non-credit card payment method, or someone else purchasing you VIP access, you will need to age verify with us before we can upgrade you to VIP.
Also, if you have not billed previously, or age verified in the past, we will require that you do so when requesting a pin reset, to ensure security of your hard-earned Rays.
You may also age verify your account at any time without being prompted, so that any Gifts you receive in the future will be automatically applied without the hassle of age verifying. Also, if we have a name on file and you need a pin reset, you can simply confirm the name and we can have it reset for you right then and there.
To upload your ID today, please visit : www.redlightcenter.com/ID
- All copies of ID must be legible, and we must be able to read the issuing Government Agency, your full name, and your date of birth or we will be unable to verify you. The best way to do this would be best to scan or take a digital picture of your ID.
If you do not have camera or a scanner, you can also send it to us by Fax, or by regular Mail.
- If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Also, make sure to set the resolution on the fax to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users it’s: 001+ (775) 580-9977
- If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, Inc, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA
Note: We cannot accept black and white scans of documents, unless it is sent through a fax service. Please send in full color shots of your ID, or we will not be able to verify you.
If all else fails, you can also always send a copy over to email@example.com and we can help you from there.