Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic

messages from "billing"

I have gotten two messages in the past 3 days on my in game inbox with this same message,

Site Billing Notifications ,

This is Katie Holmes of Site Billing Legal Team . Our record shows that you used a fraud transaction (Stolen card information, Stolen Identity, Unauthorized Purchased) in your membership via our payment processor . To resolve this issue you need to provide us some information to prove that you are the authorized card holder that made the payment to match it on our records . You have 30 minutes to response to this message or else our external legal office will do legal action against you and might turn you in jail due to this fraudulent activity .

Katie Holmes ,
Site Billing Legal Team

Site Billing Notifications ,

This is Sarah Bradford of Site Billing Legal Team . Our record shows that you used a fraud transaction (Stolen card information, Stolen Identity, Unauthorized Purchased) in your membership via our payment processor . To resolve this issue you need to provide us some information to prove that you are the authorized card holder that made the payment to match it on our records . You have 30 minutes to response to this message or else our external legal office will do legal action against you and might turn you in jail due to this fraudulent activity .

Sarah Bradford ,
Site Billing Legal Team

same message, different names, can someone please help me? i'm scared

1 person has this problem
1 Comment

I got the same message by that katie holmes and sent in a support ticket about it instead of replying to the message

Login or Signup to post a comment