Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic

Photo bucket issues

3rd party hosting. need a place that provide this service now that photobucket stopped doing it

1 person has this problem

you have other place make the same service if you look in google for ''share photos online''

or in your profile in picture

you have other place make the same service if you look in google for ''share photos online''

or in your profile in picture

I would like to know if there is any other site's that will share picture's like Photobucket did? I had received an email from photobucket saying that some thing's on my account there had been disabled? But they never really said on what all was disabled? And also I can't remember when it was that they had said I had shared several images from photobucket over to another website? Which I didn't really understand that reason being is the images that I have in photobucket account is images that I had found on the web or was sent to me by someone on a photobucket account I mean the images that are in this account are my own and does not belong to photobucket? So how can they say that I had shared these images when they are my own? And I had contacted photobucket on this and they had never really said why? 

Thanks.

try smugmug

Login or Signup to post a comment