Looking for Red Light Center 2 support? Click here!

We are transitioning to Freshdesk support system to serve you better.

Please note that if you're trying to log in your RLC username and password will not work (for now), but you can open a support ticket without creating an account.
Start a new topic

Paid full off properties

I need help, I have [aid all my properties up for a year, axcept for 3 of them, but still I will get messages on my proeprties that I need to pay, I would like to know why??? All my properties have the same message as shown in image

Response will be appreciated

Thanx in advance

PorschesAxaria

they have done ythe same thing to me i had 24 propertis and now i have 64 of them ive talked to 3 lawyers now and they all say the same thing as soon as they took are money and rlc and its member agreed upon that is a contract we have are own records of tranacctions we need to copie them and make a sight for every one to put are names and the breaches of contracts together then and only then will a lawyer pick up the case we oply need less then 15%to to get the ball rolling i myself dont know how to set up a web sight like thatbut it needs to be made so anyone of rlc members can down load our records in and that the lawyers and courts can get in toand thats it ill get the lawyers 2 alreadfy want it no money up front 

these are some of the laws they broke right out the gate they said there will be more popping up if it goes to court there always is i was told heres the 4 right off the top 

1-breach of there own contract

2- faulse advertisement

3- embezzlement off its members

4- is fraud

the last 2 really hurt 

think how much money they made off us 

there FUCKED UP AND YOU WOULD NOT BELEAVE HOW MANY WANT TO SET BACK AND BE FUCKED OVER

MrRickDude_hamc

I've paid for a year on all of mine and now several are locked.  I have PDFs of the transactions.

Login or Signup to post a comment